The Sales Supervisor develops and recommends customer service policies and procedures seeking approval from senior management as needed. The Sales Supervisor is responsible for the internal sales support team. The supervisor applies their knowledge, experience and judgement in the interpretation and application of direction established by senior management. Issues of major impact or technical complexity are researched and presented to upper management or referred to the appropriate internal expert for resolution as needed. The Sales Supervisor is responsible for the day to day operation of the sales department staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
• Supervises in house sales support staff
• Possess a strong knowledge of finance and collaborates with the finance department
• Validates and Clears Customer Deductions as needed
• Prepares commissions reports both automatic and manual.
• Resolves broker discrepancies.
• Review and corrects Boomi and TPS error logs
• Is responsible for prepay account overviews
• Imports required information into the Trade Pro Mgmt. program.
• Manages and maintains G2 information and leads Spark-flow project replacing the G2 program
• Other duties may be assigned
This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract, the company, at its discretion, may modify or change this job description at any time as the responsibilities, duties, or requirements of this job may change.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to supervise the internal sales support personnel, possess strong computer skills, perform the required business applications and successfully perform each essential job requirement. The individual must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, possess excellent communications and organizational skills and be able to work in a collaborative manner under stressful conditions to meet strict deadlines.
REASONING ABILITY: The individual must be organized, detail orientated and able to follow logical and detailed procedures while maintaining accurate records.
EDUCATION: The Sales Supervisor position requires a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of prior supervisory experience or equivalent.
TRAINING: The individual must be willing and able to successfully complete all training and educational programs required by the company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Employee must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, climb stairs and be physically dexterous.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standard Office Environment. Some travel may be required.