Multiple Corporate Positions | Winston-Salem, NC
We are on the hunt for experienced corporate workers to join our qualified candidate list in Winston-Salem, NC . As a corporate employee, your chief responsibility will be to provide mid to high level clerical, administrative, and customer service and offer business insights.
In addition to being an excellent written and verbal communicator, the ideal candidate will be resourceful and highly-analytical. To succeed in these various roles, you should also have a solid understanding of the healthcare industry, health care procedures, and software tools.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Billing Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Data Entry Clerk
- Events Coordinator
- File Clerk
- Human Resources Assistant
- Insurance Referral Coordinator
- Mail Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Office Clerk
- Office Manager
- Patient Registration Representative
- Project Coordinator
- Purchasing Assistant
- Registration Clerk
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sorting and allocating incoming paper and electronic mail
- Organizing and filing documents
- Handling incoming calls
- Managing schedules
- Arranging travel
- Preparing memos, correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Supervising lower-level employees
- Training new staff members
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have solid computer skills and knowledge of e-mail and word processing programs.
- Displays a high level of oral, reading, and written comprehension.
- Projecting a professional appearance and speaking voice is a must.
- Time management is a skill that is essential to this job since many tasks and projects have deadlines.
- Must be an active listener in order to comprehend required duties and quickly understand the best method for completing them.
- Should be organized and have a great attention for detail.
- Must be dependable and reliable.