We are currently hiring a 2nd Shift Laser Operator to fill a key role within our fabrication department. Candidates, with the skill set to fill this role, will have opportunity to grow into a key member position in a rapidly expanding business.
2nd Shift - This position will be Monday - Friday 3:30 PM- 12:00 AM with overtime being until 1:00 AM.
Please submit your resume if the following criteria can be met,
- Operate, program, setup, and troubleshoot flat sheet lasers
- Two years experience preferred
- Experience with Amada laser a plus but not required
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and tolerances
- Ability to accurately measure parts with a variety of different measuring tools
- Thorough, technical understanding of how lasers operate preferred (power, focus, hertz, etc.)