The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to the President and Chief Executive Officer by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, managing calendars, planning executive retreats, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings.
Essential Duties include the following:
· Transcribe notes, take dictation, type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
· Notarize documents as required
· Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
· Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Documents and coordinates the pickup and shipment of product and promotional materials for approved community events.
· Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
· Perform general office duties
· File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
· Make travel and retreat arrangements for guests or executives as required.
· Work with and safeguard confidential data on a continual basis.
· Other duties may be assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified veterans and individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Independent and Resourceful.
· Strong Moral and Ethical Compass.
· Reliable / Honest / Trustworthy.
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills.
· Strong Interpersonal and collaborative skills with a service approach.
· Strong Time Management Skills / Able to meet strict deadlines.
· Personal Effectiveness / Credibility.
· Technical Capacity.
· Professional outlook.
· Stress Management/Composure.
Supervises the receptionist position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Some travel may be required
The individual must be willing and able to successfully complete all training and educational programs required by the company.
Education and Experience:
TW Garner Food Company is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. To the extent applicable, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-300.5(a), and 61-300.10. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract, the company, at its discretion, may modify or change this job description at any time as the responsibilities, duties, or requirements of this job may change.